ADMISSIONS CRITERIA (YEARS 9-12)
- The College will only consider admissions in year 9-12 commencing at the start of the academic year (unless in exceptional circumstances as determined by the Principal).
- The College reserves the right to maintain its religious balance over and above all other criteria.
- The College will only consider applications to Year 11 or 12 in exceptional circumstances. The Board of Governors of Ulidia Integrated College delegates to the Principal the final decision in such cases.
Those wishing to apply for entry to Years 9 – 12 must make a formal application each year including the following:
- EANI AP1 form (Available from the College Office or EANI’s website)
- Ulidia Integrated College Y9-12 Application Form (Available only from the College Office)
- Copies of the most recent full reports from their present school which must include attendance percentages and teacher comments
Full details, including the AP1 and College Application Form, may be obtained in writing from:
The Principal’s Secretary, Ulidia Integrated College, 112 Victoria Road, Carrickfergus, BT387JL.
Following receipt of an application, the College will advise parents if a place is available or not. Should the College not be able to offer a place, names will be held on a waiting list at parents’ request until 1st May that academic year, at which time their application is deemed to have lapsed.
The Board of Governors of Ulidia Integrated College delegates to the Principal the authority to select those pupils who meet the criteria.
The Principal may consult with an Admissions Sub-Committee if necessary.