Parent Council is run by a body of parents and staff at the college. We meet regularly during the year (dates will vary but we usually meet on a Wednesday at 7.00pm). Meeting dates and times will be posted through the school parentmail system. All parents are welcome to attend.
The purpose of the Council is to:
- Welcome new parents to the School
- Encourage parental involvement in school events
- Foster relationships between the school and the community
- Organise activities which support and provide resources for the school
- Promote Ulidia integrated College as an integrated all ability, co-educational School
We often run fun events to raise money or information sessions, all events help to build relationships between parents and the school.
Due to current circumstances relating to COVID 19 our events have been limited to virtual or online information. We also have actively tried to encourage parents to donate ‘pre-loved’ items of school uniform which are sold at regular intervals during the school year.
Traditionally, we have run an annual ‘Crafts for Christmas’ Fair. This event has been very well received and attended. We look forward to a time when we can return to running this type of event and welcome parents and our local community into the school to support each other in another successful Fair.