Attitude to Learning is Ulidia’s system of monitoring and assessing our pupils’ attitude to their learning journey. The attitude to learning framework sets out clear high expectations and consistently recognises and encourages those pupils who meet and exceed it.
We would like to aim to achieve the following:
- A2L Learning consistently achieve A1 outstanding/A2 consistent learner
- Credits Awarded in Lesson One credit can be awarded each lesson for outstanding learning. Registration one credit for correct uniform and punctuality
- Attendance above 95%
Basic Expectations for All Lessons
- Arrive on time
- Bring all necessary books and equipment
- Show respect to others at all times
- Ask for help if you need it
Rewards will be offered termly to the top 20% of each year group.
Click the full screen button (four arrows) in the frame below to view in full screen mode or click the three dots and download PDF to download a copy.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.