Parents council takes place, every first Thursday of the month from 7.30pm onwards.All parents are welcome to attend.
The purpose of the Council is to:
- Welcome new parents to the School
- Encourage parental involvement in school events
- Foster relationships between the school and the community
- Organise activities which support and provide resources for the school
- Promote Ulidia integrated College as an integrated all ability, co-educational School
We often run fun events to raise money or information sessions, all events help to build relationships between parents and the school.
Chairperson: Imelda McVeigh
Secretary: Mrs Imelda McVeigh / Mrs Angela Surplus
Treasurer: Mr Ian Cochrane
Staff representative: Mrs Gillian Bonar